Making an ecommerce site is not at all an easy task. This comes with overcoming a lot of challenges and problems. Your ecommerce website may just collapse and you may enter into a helpless situation. Hence, for ecommerce web development there are few things that if checked and kept in mind many problems can be solved and overcome. Here we will have a look to some easy steps that helps to solve web design problem.
Proper Validation & Updates to solve web design problems.
The first thing that you must to when you face a problem with your site is to validate the back coding. Many ecommerce developers do it on a regular basis that keeps a website free from many kinds of problems. The same you should do to overcome solve web design problems.
- Validate your HTML on regular basis and always check the validity of your HTML page
- Do validate your CSS page as well, as this will also validate some features of HTML.
So, the first step of problem solving is to properly validate your web pages on a regular basis.
Think Like Customers
The next thing that should be done by an ecommerce web developer to solve web design problems is to think like the customers. The customer actually knows that what has gone wrong, and what exactly has to be there. So
- See like customer and find out what is missing and what you expect
- See the mood and appearance of the website
- While solving the problem see if a solution will leave a good impact on the customer
- Visualize your work as a customer and then think about the problem
The above approach will solve a problem from the customer’s point of view and will help the developer to get the best solution.
Multiple Browsing Test
Now your ecommerce site is completely validated and the customer part is also done. But if still there is a problem then it might be a browser issue. Many a times what happens is that some browsers don’t display some features which other browsers do. This is also a big reason why many web developers face problems. In this case, all you need to do is the multiple browsing tests.
- Open your ecommerce site in multiple browsers
- See if it appears the same in all the browsers
- Check on what is missing
This will also help to solve many web development problems that you will come across while developing an ecommerce site.
Keep The Things Simple
Many a times due to a lot of complicated and bulky designs the ecommerce site often collapse that leads to several problems. So, when it comes to problem solving related to your ecommerce development you first of all need to simplify everything.
- Remove the complicated part from your HTML and try to simplify your coding
- Do the same with CSS and other external scripts use in your ecommerce site
- When you are left over with just the problematic portion analyze it carefully for what went wrong
This simplifying approach will make your complicated and serious problems easy which will help you to sort it out and make your web page look good.
Test Your Each & Every Step
While developing an ecommerce site you don’t know which part of your website is causing the problem. So, to make it right you need to do is to check it after each and every change you make.
- Test even a minor change that you do to your web page
- See if all your operations are executed properly or not
- Make use of multiple browsers is required to assure that you get the proper output of what you do.
This checking will help you to regularly analyze and maintain your ecommerce site design that will solve many of your problematic issues. So, test your each and every step so that you can analyze the problem carefully.
It becomes difficult many a times for an ecommerce web developer to design a site that looks the same in all the browsers. And this can led to a number of problems. So, for solving this, use a standard browser for developing your ecommerce site so that you can take over all other browsers.
- Design your ecommerce site on a standard browser first
- Make a compliant code with standardization that will later on work with other browsers.
The above stated factors will help you to overcome and solve various problems you face in ecommerce site development. Hence, validate your ecommerce site and check for a number of tests to make it work successfully without any problem.