What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), is the process of increasing the chances of a web page to be highly ranked in the search engines. It helps the search engine to find your site as most relevant than the other sites. You cannot achieve this by high design aesthetics or the functional aspects, but rather it is based on the usage of keywords and the highlighting of positives.
What Is Web Design?
What Is SEO Web Design?
SEO and web design work hand in hand. Therefore web designers choose to integrate SEO when they design web sites. This is critical as SEO compatible sites draw more traffic. Though you may create a high quality, stunning and creative website, there will be no one visiting it, if it is not search-engine friendly. To integrate SEO into your web design, it includes certain aspects like navigation, technology, linking and content.
What Are The Key Aspects Of SEO Web Design?
Over the years, the number of people using desktops has drastically declined. And more than half of the web traffic are from mobile devices. So optimising your website for mobile devices is most important to invite traffic and keep you at the top of the list.
The design of your website is as important as its content. The design includes the colour of the font, background, positioning of the paragraphs, font size and many more. All this has to be taken into consideration if you do not want to drive away the traffic that you have invited.
Speed Of The Site
Website speed is one of the essential factors of technical SEO; if it is not done right, people may bounce back quickly. So be alert to increase the site speed by optimising images, allowing browser caching and eliminating unnecessary plugins. People are not willing to wait for more than two seconds.
A web designer needs to know what the website entails so that he can do keyword research and find words with a higher search volume to be used in the content.
This aspect helps you achieve better search engine ranking for your website because link building enables you to have links to your site from other credible websites.
For the pages on your site to top the search engines results page, it should have all the ranking factors such as mobile-friendliness, technical SEO, links (inbound, outbound and internal links), page speed and other such things.
Your content should have images so that you can drive customers who are prone to do an image search. But Google and other search engines cannot read images, so make it a point to provide a descriptive file name and description to your pictures.
Add anchor texts to your SEO content, which are visible characters and words that hyperlink displays. It links to another location on the internet.
Why Is SEO Web Design Important?
- Monetary benefits: On-page SEO will result in having more visitors to your page, who want to gather information. And these readers would eventually turn to be your valuable customers.
- Having a good SEO integrated web design will cause a good impression and will stay in the mind of the visitor who may choose to post it on social media. And this will turn out to be additional marketing for your site.
- SEO will aid in gaining high rankings for your sites. Hence, when a user who is in search of product types in a keyword, they will be able to see your website almost immediately.
- With SEO web design, your business can reach to more people.
- When done right, the visitors of your website, instead of noticing what you have created, will start to navigate freely through your web pages.