There has been a revolutionary change in the e-commerce world since last few months. Now, you can purchase, sell, pay, deposit and transact they way you want, from wherever you want in no time. There are a number of e-commerce websites which allows flexibility and smoothness for making your work easy.
INTRODUCTION ,DIFFERENT ECOMMERCE PAYMENT GATEWAYS ,CONCLUSION
Whenever a developer creates an e-commerce website, many things are kept in mind to make the website the best e-commerce design. All e-commerce websites have a different kind of transaction payment gateway, to handle your money transfer.
Different Ecommerce Payment Gateway
The boon in the e-commerce websites, has given us many methods of payment gateways. Different e-commerce websites offers different payment gateway methods with different offers and policies, as discussed below
When you create an e-commerce website, the payment gateway has to be secured which this gateway provides you. Authorized.net has taken place in the best payment gateways for e-commerce websites, as they provide
- It provides you with free add-on features, including fraud prevention filters.
- Gives you a simple checkout system, for subscription and recurring billing
- Stores customer information for shipping addresses and payment information so your customers won’t have to reenter it every time.
- Net also provides e-check processing for your e-commerce site (even without a merchant account) for an extra fee.
But it has few disadvantages which make other ecommerce payment gateway better at few places. These are
- There lies a lack of data portability in this payment gateway.
- They do not offer you easy transfers. If you want to change gateways from Authorize.Net, you need to then to collect payment information from your clients again and again for recurring billing and payment method storage.
- Other gateways that are new in the market are more innovative than Authorize.Net.
The Ecommerce Payment gateway are experiencing an immense growth in terms of technology and quality. Stripe gateway is the result of the same.
Stripe has been the easiest and most accommodating payment service provided by any e-commerce design.
- You can integrate this service into your ecommerce website with relatively low technical skill-set and in terms of time to set up the service.
- Stripe gateway provides a quick customer service and this gateway is capable of resolving issues as well as providing ideas and solutions for the individual needs.
- Stripe markets itself as being especially invented for developers and if used rightly, it can do great things. For instance, ride-sharing app Lyft uses Stripe for their innovative mobile app.
If you create an ecommerce site and use this method of payment, there are few cons related with it as listed below:-
- Sometimes, the Stripe loading very slowly, this may affect your Ecommerce Payment gateway, and create a negative impression of your ecommerce site on customers.
- Advancement with the stripe is not easy as once you move beyond a simple payment button and want to take advantage of some of their additional offerings, with Stripe may create an issue for your ecommerce website.
3. World Pay
This is another interesting payment gateway which provides you with new benefits and techniques for handling transactions of your e-commerce website.
- Developed by eBay it is found to be more professional than EbayQuick in several aspects. World Pay offers you a great deal of flexibility and comfortability in the initial application process.
- World Pay offers you a quick, fast, easy and reasonable integration and also offers you the brand payment pages.
- If your sales are large in volume then there is considerable reduction your fees.
- It allows payment by PayPal to give the user the choice to decide and more options to choose from.
- It sometimes becomes extremely difficult to get definitive pricing from the website which forces you to call the store again and again for the information, hampering your time.
- When you use World Pay it takes time for your account to set up and be authorized. This overall slows the speed of your ecommerce site.
- World Pay quickly adds the cost of extra application if you wish to have additional options like multiple currency or recurring fees, which will considerably increase the overall fees.
For your ecommerce website PayPal can be a good choice due to the reasons stated below
- PayPal fast and easy to integrate.
- Setting up an account on PayPal is extremely easy which increases its user-friendliness.
- Money at PayPal is quickly available for transfer to bank account, which enhances the speed of your ecommerce website.
- PayPal is a trusted Brand User.
- It provides you with Buyer Protection which gains the buyer’s confidence enhancing the love for your ecommerce site.
- PayPal does not charge separately for any setup, annual or recurring fees.
- PayPal may be fast in transacting money but it is faster in freezing the user accounts without even warning.
- Pay Pal is owned by EBay and still has a good name as being a payment gateway for startup or smaller, EBay style businesses.
- Many people still incorrectly assume that you need to have a PayPal account to use it. This misconception many times makes your customers switch to other ecommerce sites.
- User support is something which you really can’t expect from PayPal.
Braintree is a smart payment gateway which promises to add smartness to your ecommerce website.
- Braintree for Ecommerce Payment Gateway offers a high degree of customizability and invaluable services that make it the best for forward-thinking application developers, social market-style businesses, and other Internet-based, tech-driven merchants.
- Braintree also delivers faultless, frictionless billing whilst maintaining easy access to all the billing information in such a way that most providers don’t offer.
- Braintree provides absolutely no brick-and-mortar POS solution here it’s payment gateway.
- Braintree is not very advanced and offers simple approach.
6. Barclays Card
And here comes the other Ecommerce Payment Gateway, which is Barclay card. You can design your e-commerce site, with an efficient use of this technique. The Barclaycard Ring card is one of the best and Low Interest credit card, which means that it provides an alluring regular APR that makes it perfect for not only existing but also for prospective cardholders who are looking forward to avoid unnecessary credit card debt.
- Barclays Card does not charge any annual fee.
- You even don’t have to pay any balance transfer fee.
- Barclay cards offer low interest rate with an 8% variable APR.
- There are no opportunities to redeem points or miles for travel or gifts with Barclay cards.
- 1% foreign transaction fee.
- Barclay cards do not have any introductory APR on purchases and balance transfer.
E-commerce website, have truly brought a revolutionary change in the field of business. It has changed the aspect in which things were thought before. When you develop an Ecommerce Payment gateway, your payment gateway, methods matters a lot. For your ecommerce site, you should have an efficient payment gateway which suits your website and fulfills all the requirements. The above was a comparison of the same, so decide your gateway and make your ecommerce website the best one.